Please open the file below to access NAMI Linn County’s “Tell Me Where To Turn” brochure, a comprehensive listing of local mental health resources, including:
- support groups
- crisis services
- housing resources
- transportation resources
- employment information
- youth, family, & elderly resources
- MANY OTHERS!
The 2018 Linn County Community Resource Sheets consists of 22 different topical Resource Sheets as noted below:
1) Affordable Housing Resources 12) Food Assistance Resources
2) Basic Needs Resources 13) Government
3) Child Care Resources 14) Health Resources
4) Counseling & Therapy Resources 15) Legal Assistance Resources
5) Dental Resources 16) Older Adults Resources
6) Disability Resources 17) Parent Education Resources
7) Education Resources 18) Refugee & Immigrant Resources
8) Emergency Shelter Resources 19) Sexual Health Resources
9) Employment Resources 20) Transitional Housing Resources
10) Family & Youth Resources 21) Transportation Resources
11) Financial Resources 22) Veterans Resources.
These Resource Sheets may be accessed online via Linn County’s web site at: www.linncounty.org/resourcesheets. That link will take you to Linn County Community Services – Core Services web page. The Resources Sheets are listed under the Resources Sheets Section in the middle of the page.